Monique Coleman Trivia
- Her favorite type of music is Old School while her favorite color is purple.
- Coleman's favorite school subject is English because she loves grammar.
- Her favorite topic of conversation is life, since she is really sentimental.
- Her nickname is Mo.
- She is part Indian and part Creole.
- Coleman auditioned to play the role of Jenny for the movie "Gangs of New York" but the part went to Cameron Diaz.
- Her favorite subject is English, favorite food is sushi and favorite animal is monkey.
- The “High School Musical” star shares the same birthday with Whoopi Goldberg and Chris Noth.
- She said that her favorite musical is “Fame” and “Bye Bye, Birdie”.
- Coleman's favorite sport is Tag Football while her favorite outside activity is climbing.
- She considers “High School Musical” as the biggest thing that happened to her career.
- Her favorite season of the year is fall and morning is her favorite time of the day.
- Her biggest motivator is Oprah Winfrey
- Monique can do a split.
- Monique played Young Donna in The Ditchdigger's Daughters.
- Monique played Dofimae in Mother of the River.
- Monique played Andy in the movie, Gilmore Girls.
- Monique played Gabrielle Pollard in Veronica Mars.
- Monique received a 2006 Camie Award for her role as Leesha in the Hallmark movie, The Reading Room.
- Monique is African-American.